Friday, October 18, 2013

Bathroom Remodel Day 3

Working away on the bath remodel.  I am enjoying every day, waking up knowing I'll be working on this project.

No pictures today because you can't see much change.  I am working on the foundational things.  Mostly getting the subfloor ready for the new flooring.

I did start spending some money.  So far:

Neo Angle Shower Insert: $775
     The hard to believe number is the door cost $420 of this.  Shocking!

Roll of Insulation: $12.80 $10.31*
     For some reason they charged me 2.56 for a "train tax".  Not sure what          this is for and will go and ask them.  The cashier messed up and said my          card was denied but it wasn't.  I go to Home Depot because it is close to my      house but sometimes they drive me crazy.
     *Notice on my receipt that the cashier had the register in Training Mode. 
     This caused the error and tax was added.  Went back and had it correct.

So the total so far is: $787.80

I priced the vanity and will tell that story maybe tomorrow.  I can't believe what I'm learing in that regard.

My education continues.

No comments:

Post a Comment