Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Picture of the Day


This is a fun picture.  Everyone seems so happy with the exception of the youngest child  - Abe. There is a companion picture to this one that has Abe removed because he was fussing too much!
I'm not sure where this was taken. We were living in Eugene because Abe is in the picture and he was born after we moved to Oregon.  I don't recognize the couch or the room.
Does anyone know?....
Update - The picture was taken in Phoenix, while we were visiting my parents.  The couch is in their beautiful home.

2 comments:

  1. It's in the fancy room at the Grandparents' home when they were living in Phoenix.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I'll update the post with information. Now that tell me that I do remember that couch and room.

      Delete